This Recessed Aluminum Grid Mat offers ample storage for dirt and moisture with its 3/4" deep rails. Continuous vinyl cushions spaced 1" on center on the under rail protect the aluminum rails from clanging on the concrete underneath and offer flexibility for irregularities in recessed concrete pours, unlike unforgiving rigid grids. Heavy support channels and legs allow the grid to be placed over recesses designed as deep as 1", and, in the most severe climates, can be combined with optional drain pans and strainers that connect to plumbing piping.
• These recessed grid mats are designed to allow dirt and debris to fall through mat and not stay on the surface.
• 3/4" metal mats can roll back and lift out easily when cleaning the recess.
• The variety of insert and aluminum finish options offers an aesthetically pleasing metal mat that effectively removes dirt, debris and moisture. Insert materials include heavy-duty carpet, corrugated vinyl, abrasive carbide grits and serrated aluminum.
• Replacement insert strips are also available.
• Able to fill recesses between 11/16" and 13/16" deep.
• 1,000 lbs rolling load capacity per wheel.